What happens when you don’t know how to protect your brand on Amazon?
Unauthorized resellers. Shady activity. Inaccurate product offerings. Customer confusion. MAP violations. Channel conflict. Retailer outrage. Traffic and product diversion.
And with Amazon having more room for growth than any other U.S. company, the stakes are higher than ever for your brand to not only control but also capitalize on this opportunity.
Brands that want to learn how to maintain control of their products and pricing across all ecommerce channels as well as expand their piece of the $453 billion online retail market will want to be sure to attend IRCE – the largest U.S. ecommerce conference.
Held June 5-8 at McCormick Place West in Chicago, the four day event boasts 130+ sessions, 200+ speakers, and 600+ exhibitors. This year for the first time the conference agenda includes a brand building track. These seven sessions will go over the front-line brand-building strategies being used by newer, quickly scaling branded retailers.
Brands already selling on Amazon or considering making the move to DTC ecommerce also won’t want to miss the following sessions in the marketplaces track:
- Marketing on Amazon – Marketing on Amazon is unlike marketing on any other platform and approaches that paid dividends last year may not perform the same for e-retailers this year. This session, featuring a former Amazon executive and a brand selling on Amazon will cover what you need to be doing – table stakes – and some advanced marketing tactics you may consider for 2018 and 2019.
- Whack-a-Mole Medalists: Making MAP Happen and Grey Be Gone – Long before the rise of ecommerce, chronic violators of minimum advertised price (MAP) and minimum resale price (MRP) and unauthorized or grey market resellers have been a disruptive force, but the problem is both far more visible and pervasive now. Some online marketplaces have given these offenders a safe place to thrive, allowing them to take a free ride on the efforts of manufacturers and authorized resellers, while eroding margins, brand equity and legitimate channel relationships. Attendees ready to reclaim their turf will hear from a senior manager at a premium cutlery manufacturer that successfully devised a system to monitor and identify troublemakers, while using product distribution controls and other tactics to shut them down. IRCE’s legal expert will outline the legal foundation and tools that validate the best practices in dealing with these issues.
- Calling All Brands: Your Amazon Checklist to Drive Sales – With investments in programs like the Brand Registry, A+ Content, Amazon Marketing Services and Amazon Media Group, Amazon has committed to growing product assortment by catering to brands and manufacturers. Hear how Guthy-Renker, already wildly successful with traditional direct marketing, exploits Amazon programs to drive sales of its beauty and skincare products. While this session will focus on opportunities for brands and manufacturers, e-retailers will come away with a deeper understanding of how to exploit Amazon’s programs relevant to their businesses.
In addition to these timely and informative sessions, the 250,000 square foot exhibit hall will host 600+ vendors and exhibitors in every industry segment imaginable. Whatever you need to support your online strategy and move your business forward – including the latest solutions in technology, platforming, fulfillment and marketing – you are sure to discover it at IRCE.
And with an average attendance each year of 10,000 and growing, IRCE provides unique opportunities to network and share best practices with your industry peers, ecommerce entrepreneurs and retail heavy hitters that you wouldn’t meet at other events.
Etail Solutions will be hosting a booth (#1006) and giving away copies of their recently published special report: Dispensable: Why Your Ecommerce Software is Costing You More Than It’s Worth as well as an Amazon Echo Plus.
CEO Michael Anderson and his team welcome the opportunity to answer your questions and discuss your biggest challenges while they’re there, so be sure to look them up. Or click here to pre-book a meeting.
Protect Your Brand on Amazon AND Capitalize on the Opportunity
Etail Solutions is a purpose-built eChannel sales and supply chain management platform designed to help brands sell direct to consumers, manage Amazon and other marketplaces, leverage authorized resellers or execute a multichannel mix of strategies.
Etail helps brands and manufacturers stay in control of their products, pricing, brand and bottom line across all their ecommerce channels.
Etail’s Sales and Supply Chain Management (SSCM) platform combines powerful order, inventory, listing and price management tools, all fully integrated across your total sales, fulfillment and supply ecosystem.
- Improve Inventory Visibility: Manage inventory across all online channels. See on-hand and in-transit inventory at any locations – including Amazon, multiple warehouses, FBA and 3PLs. Automatically update published inventory across all channels as you buy and sell.
- Protect Pricing: Price by strategy, not mindless algorithms. Enforce MAP and spot MAP violations and unauthorized sellers.
- Enhance Brand Strength: Control brand listing content across all channels from a single point of truth. Automatically leverage multiple fulfillment methods and locations to meet consumer and marketplace service level expectations.
- Grow Margins: Automatically route orders to fulfillment centers based on lowest total delivered cost for each line item. Price and reprice based on your total actual costs – including the cost of fulfillment. Automate routine tasks to eliminate costly human error and reduce overhead.
If you want to save $200 on IRCE click here and use promo code EXIV817577 during checkout. We hope to see you in Chicago next month!