The Implementation Engineer will be responsible for working with the implementation team providing developer support to implement our proprietary Multi-Channel Management Platform, which we call the Etail Vantage Platform, or EVP for short. The EVP is a .NET based application connected to a MS SQL database. The primary role of the Implementation Engineer is to remove barriers to implementations through a combination of data manipulation (ETL), functionality extensions, and/or the addition of new features to facilitate a more rapid implementation and successful “go-live” deployment for new Etail clients. This role not only requires .NET development and MS SQL skills, but will involve customer-facing problem analysis, solution design, deployment and initial support of the solutions implemented.
- Provide development support to the implementation team to facilitate a more rapid implementation and successful “go-live” deployment for new Etail clients
- Consult with internal and client-based team members to understand the barriers to the implementation, design, build, test, implement and support solutions developed.
- Provide support of the solutions developed until the Product team can document the solution and transition it to the support team for ongoing maintenance and support.
- Assist the implementation team with ETL tools and services to build taxonomies, manipulate and load data, and set up jobs to facilitate reoccurring ETL activities.
- Have working knowledge and familiarity with the following tools/application types:
- Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) or similar enterprise-class business software
- Developer Express tools or similar UI
- Ecommerce Software
- Amazon, EBay, or other Marketplace APIs
- Possess strong consulting and problem solving skills with experience designing and building customer-facing interfaces/solutions.
- Be up for the challenges and excitement of working in a fast paced, agile company whose opportunities are more than our current team can handle.
- Have experience working with a “high-octane” team of senior level team members and be willing to contribute to, push-back, learn from and challenge the other team members.
- .NET / C#
- Object-oriented Design
- MS SQL server